1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Nofap Goals

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by gamerman, Aug 28, 2021.

1. gamerman

gamerman Fapstronaut

I've been using for quite some time, it has impacted my life because I don't have a lot of confidence right now, and I am not getting to where I want to be in life, which is to make money and make something of myself. I decided to quit because I don't want to waste my life, I believe Jesus has a purpose for me and I don't want to live my life doing these toxic habits that make me into someone I'm not.

My goal right now is to go 90 days. I am confident that I will reach this goal. I have attempted nofap before, my longest streak was 53 days, then I got some 2 week streaks here and there. However, I want to achieve 90 days because I know I'm better than that.

I do have some goals for starting nofap. However my main and number one goal is to stop doing this toxic behavior. I want to start nofap to get money, get a car, and of course get confidence to build my own life and become the person I always wanted to be.

2. Welcome to NoFap! You're story sound almost exactly like mine, except for the 53 days part. I don't think I've ever come even close to that. Having a streak that long shows that you can do it again.
    I'm glad you mentioned Jesus. Not very many will include Him on their journey. I, too, believe that Jesus wants us to me more like Him and not servants of sin. Let's both put a foot forward today and get through the day PMO free!

3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey there Gamerman,

Great post, great goals and great enthusiasm. You come across as being really charged and up for this challenge and that can carry you a long long way. Best of luck with everything and welcome to Nofap!