1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Pmo Addiction

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by solomonjosephjohnson01, Jul 20, 2019.

1. solomonjosephjohnson01

solomonjosephjohnson01 New Fapstronaut

I'm 18 and have frequently been pmoing since before I discovered sex and I always feel lonely and shameful afterwards then again that's the reason I masturbate I just wanna be free without having to always return to pmo for the answers to all my problems in my life.

rafael33 likes this.
  2. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    Well - there is nobody who doesn’t have problems in his life. Problems come and go like the clouds are coming and going in the sky.
    You registered here because there is some thirst inside of you for true happiness.
    Congratulations! The thirst for true happiness is only possible because there is true happiness.

Most young men become addicted to PMO and don’t realize how addicted they already are. The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort. The community will support you.

3. mikewayne76

mikewayne76 Fapstronaut

Your 18....quit this stuff and quit now. I’m nearly 43 and PMO has ruined my life in so many respects. Living a double life with PMO on one side and your relationships on the other will only lead you to pain and suffereing. Trust me.