1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Resolution

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. 12YearsOfAddiction

12YearsOfAddiction New Fapstronaut

I was introduced to masturbation when I was in grade 6 and innocent, and every since I have been down that road. Ranging from 2 to 4-5 times a day last few months.

Even though I have managed to achieve almost everything I wanted(at the cost of social isolation) but I have this uncomfortable feeling that I am not living to my potential. Recently, I was working on a research project in AI. Working on that project opened my mind to solving complex problems. And I AM GOING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

My diagnosis is that I have become workaholic and an addict to fapping because of "psychological emptiness". It's kind of powerful and relief to know that. I think I can't feel more alone in life. I have had girlfriends but all those relationships failed directly or indirectly because of me. Codependency because of psychological emptiness. Now I know "the reason", I don't really care much about dating and happy in myself.

Now, from 4-5 times a day to 0 since a week. I feel much more control over my life and following that I am going to amend more changes in my life that I always wanted because if I can fight my mind and years of this addiction, I CAN DO ANYTHING.

I have given up social media since years. I am going to give up this too. So, I have joined a 90 days nofap challenge. Along with that, I am going to leave every habit I DON'T WANT and build ones I ALWAYS WANTED.

If I am going this way, I am going all in. I am not a slave of my own mind. I had enough. This all changes from now on. I'm going to be a best version of myself each day. So, you slaves. Fight your demons. For every level, there's another devil.

Herr Viktor and QuantumRobo like this.
  2. QuantumRobo

QuantumRobo Fapstronaut

I have been addicted to masturbation as well from when I was 14 years old and rn I am 18 and began my nofap journey this week.
    Although I am a lot younger than you but still I can relate to everything that you said senpai. It really is an "uncomfortable feeling" and yes it does drag me away from reaching my complete potential.

We will definitely beat this demon too with our willpower and determination .
    ~GOOD LUCKKKK