1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My wand feels hollow

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lukas99, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Lukas99

Lukas99 Fapstronaut

Hello, it's me again. This is my second thread.
    I got this issue I would like to discuss, not much if an issue really.
    I'm about 6 days in, and my wand feels extremely hollow, or strange. Like it needs tensing every other minute or two, is anyone else experiencing this?

And is it good to fantasise that much? I mean I didn't think that I would fantasise at all, but the fantasies became so vivid, almost similar to when you fap.

Thanks everyone!

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What’s a wand?

3. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

the thing you pee out of

4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

That’s not called a wand.

5. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

i guess it might just be a euphemism, never heard of it being called that before??

Lukas99 likes this.
  6. Lukas99

Lukas99 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry, lol it was sort of a joke that began from me saying "I'm going to zip my wand" when I go to the toilet, I just took that as a more polite way to say it

pezzer likes this.
  7. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

no need to apologise ma dude. Concerning your question though, i haven't really felt like that these 30 days i've been on NoFap. It does sound kinda odd though. Like hollow? as in it just feels limp kinda? For me being on NoFap has restored colour to my 'wand' idk if thats an odd thing to say, but whenever i would ejaculate, moments after it is just left floppy and pale or what have you. But now it kind of just looks more healthier i guess hahaha. Yeah but i haven't felt that kinda sensation so im not too sure sorryy

Lukas99 likes this.
  8. Lukas99

Lukas99 Fapstronaut

Well, I don't feel it that often, I realised it's mainly when I get driven on by seeing someone attractive or just thinking about it, it feels like it all builds up, sort of like feeling of starting to sweat and get a bit hot, I'm talking about the body. And then I guess it just builds up, and after you relaxed a bit you just sort of tense when the wand feels sensitive, it's weird to explain but I'm only guessing. Im on my 7th day now, and on day 5-4 I was edging due to my knowledge, now I stopped and feel much better, but maybe when I was edging and stopped or when I watched some film with a lot sexual scenes, it gets ready to go off, which you ignore and it just feels kinda sensitive or hollow, sorry if the explanation is bad, it's kinda strange to talk about I'm not really used to it, and thank you for all the replies!

pezzer likes this.
  9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Nope