1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my wife doesn't talk to me

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Diran, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Diran

Diran Fapstronaut

My wife said that she would talk to me when I get rid of my problem.. Where's the support you all are talking about ?( I'm trying cause I love her..

2. I have some bad news. You won't be able to quit this very easily so there might be a long silence. I don't know how your wife found out.
    Tell her you will see a psychologist and that the silence won't be practical.

3. Well, if you really love her, you shouldn't have kept her in the dark.

Anyway, what's done is done. And the there are consequences for breaking trust (when one partner lies about their sexual problems, it's a trust issue, and not a love issue.).

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  4. Once you understand that your addiction has caused not only you- but also your wife- significant emotional distress, you'll understand that her actions are more than justified.

People have divorced over less.

Show her any 3 of the following if you want to catalyze any act of forgiveness or understanding on her part:
    1. Perseverance
    2. Regret
    3. Sincerity
    4. Success

Good luck.

5. Love2LongBoard

Love2LongBoard Fapstronaut

Respect her boundaries, don’t try and convince her of anything. She will most likely feel it when you are safe, but if you try and rush it it will only make things worse. You have been given the gift of time, use it wisely.

6. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

She is protecting herself from the pain of your betrayal. Get yourself clean and stay that way. If you truly want to rid yourself of it, you'll do what you have to with or without her support. This is your responsibility, not hers.