1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Name of old recovery/support website?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by David in recovery, Dec 14, 2017.

1. David in recovery

David in recovery Fapstronaut

I'm new here and I know this is a really strange question... I was a member of another P recovery/reboot forum a few years ago. Maybe 2013 or so. I can't remember the name of it (but I would recognize it if I saw it).

I Googled for over an hour and can't find any trace of it. Perhaps it changed names or went defunct. Any ideas? I know it's a shot in the dark...

I really like this site and will begin again here. Just trying to satisfy my curiosity!

Thank you,
    David

2. (I hope I'm not breaking any rules by mentioning other sites. I read through the rules again just to be sure and couldn't find anything in there - but I know some sites don't like you mentioning other similar sites.)

The one other major one I know of is called yourbrainrebalanced. It was definitely around in 2013. So maybe that's what you were thinking of?

Other than that, NoFap.com, and /r/NoFap/ on Reddit, I don't personally know any others, so if it's not that one, I'm not sure, sorry!

David in recovery likes this.
  3. David in recovery

David in recovery Fapstronaut

I found the answer to my own question. The site was ThroughTheFlame. It was very similar to this one, but it no longer exists. The URL is being used for something else now.