1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nearly always depressed and lonely due to lack of social

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Sanic, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Sanic

Sanic Fapstronaut

Aye, so i am pretty depressed and lonely at times because of no one really talking to me. If i try to talk with someone, someone else will drop in out of nowhere and say "DoNt TaLk To HiM hEs A pErVeRt." I find a major cause of this to being a minority race group in school. I feel as if i were to go to the local juinor high, I would have so many more friends and overall a much better social life. However, my parents are highly discouraged of my want to switch back. Any suggestions?

2. Bale

Bale Fapstronaut

Hi Sanic, it's tough to feel rejected but I would challenge tht assumption about race being the issue. If people talk about you like you're some kind of pervert, maybe you should look into your behaviour and attitude.

You can also discuss your socializing issues at length with your parents (be honest without putting pressure on them). Ask them to possibly change schools or sign you up for extra-curricular activities that interest you.

3. "Why are you saying such a thing all the time ? Have you any proof that I am what you are telling everyone I am ? No ? So why are you calling me like that ?" ask them. If someone is telling everyone dirty things about you, it is good to acknowledge everyone that it is lie.
    What they say ... do not make personal thing from it please. Because if you are not pervert, it is nothing more than thoughts they believe.
    And it is their challenge to accept that you are "one of them" in some sense.
    Do not be afraid of them and talk to people if you want friends.

Also, you can find very helpful what Balu wrote above. I am just showing that there is variability of choices and actions you can take to improve your social situation :) .

4. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

Well, considering that you don't go to your local junior high, maybe you're relatively new to your current school. In that case you will be meeting lots of new people, and all you gotta do is make a good first impression on everyone. Then, if someone calls you a pervert or something of the sort, most of the new people that you met will have no reason to believe them. Anyone can say anything about everything, doesn't mean it's true.