1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on how to proceed with this potential chick 2 lose the vcard

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheBlondHarryPotter, May 17, 2017.

1. TheBlondHarryPotter

TheBlondHarryPotter New Fapstronaut

Yo, so I started working at this restaurant and one of my coworkers always has friends comin in sayin hi and grabbin food, so one of the girls (his friend) who came in is cute and I introduce myself and shes givin me looks with some good eye contact where I can tell she likes what she sees ya know, anyways she comes in two more days in a row always saying my name and hi but like I'm workin as a waiter all by myself and I have tables to attend to can't find time to have a convo, and it's not like I'm not confident or anything I just don't know how to get to know her to the point of gettin the # and havin a 1-on-1 day, and my coworker said shes thirsty gonna put a word in for me so theres that, way i see it as I have a couple options but idk the best course of action or maybe I don't have all the options (thats where you come in)
    1. i can hope my coworker sets up a chill sesh for me her and whichever friend hes goin after
    2.just ask my coworker to do thr above^
    3. try my best to small talk inbetween waiting tables or hope shes at one of my tables?
    4. ?????idk i just want to lose it fuck man

2. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Bro, why do you need to have a long chat 1st b4 you get her number?! Just get her number and call her! It seems like she is already interested so no need for that...

Look, you sound like a guy fishing who has a fish on the hook and just needs to pull it in, but you are saying i need to put some bait on the hook 1st before i land it! Bro no long convo needed, she is already hooked..

if if she already came in 2 times and you didnt act on it, you probibly lost your chance already anyway..

But if she does come back in, just tell her, not ask, but be a man amd tell her, "give me your number' 4 words, thats all it takes. You can even drop a pen and paper on her table or when she is paying her bill add anther piece of paper for her to write it on..

If she does not come back, just ask your pal to tell her you want her number and ask if its ok to get it.. thats it..
    Then call her and have that conversation.