1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need an serious accountability partner to get out of this shit !!

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. PHANI99220

PHANI99220 Fapstronaut

Hi , im 23 year old male and ive been addicted to this shit from past 8 years and im on 90 day hard mode reboot. Need someone to share my journey, be accountable to one another. Anyone interested reply me !

Mr.Average and dorado like this.
  2. whyme007

whyme007 Fapstronaut

Let us come out of this shit together!

Mr.Average likes this.
  3. Yarramalli

Yarramalli Fapstronaut

i will help you no worries
    323 days my current streak

B787-8 and whyme007 like this.
  4. gcamt123

gcamt123 Fapstronaut

Can you please share what changes you have felt??
    Most of the post here are like once you get through 90 days girls are dying to ride you. Can you give a realistic review?

5. Yarramalli

Yarramalli Fapstronaut

1 st question - changes i have felt?
    after 45 days -
    • strong urges because you are stopping an instinct which keep on coming back to your whatever the sexual content you were exposed to.
    • more happiness in my life because i have turned towards some creative stuff like gardening.
    after 90 days....
    • urges are suppressed and now nocturnal emissions are more frequent like every 15 days or some what.
    • i feel more energetic whole the day
    • since my day is busy enough i am more focused and efficient in meeting my goals.
    • experienced more aggressiveness.
    the same story keeps on going good after 90,180 days....but remember your body is getting stronger and stronger day by day.

2nd question - after 90 days girls want to ride on you
    • yeah this was 60% right more people will stare at you because the testosterone levels are increased in your body and the manliness comes out, that is what the girls are attracted. Your sexual strength increases with the correct hormone balance. this balance is now maintained by the body because you are not wasting semen which is main life of the body and which has the potential to create a new life when it was in the right place of women.
    • this depends on many things you should be maintaining a good physique(focused gym practice),good etiquette etc.
    Finally NOFAP 90 days or any streak greater than this number gives different experiences to different people because we are born different and different grown up conditions. you cannot confine these experiences to pages they are like volumes of books.