1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need solution, feel tired and procrastinate even after 29 days PMO abstinance

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Aristophanes01

Aristophanes01 Fapstronaut

I Would request you to read and answer this post and not ignore it as I really need your insight. Thank You.
    Hi I had a Question, I have been following Nofap since the last 29 days but till now personally I don't feel any urge to go back (maybe once at max), but what is odd is that instead of feeling any of the benefits everyday I just feel tired and either I procrastinate or watch youtube, for the latter I have found the solution to block it during working time using cold turkey, but to be honest I don't understand what is wrong not only do I always feel tired but I dont feel any change, I mean is it that am I doing something incorrectly or what, please do tell me if anyone has a solution.

Giltch likes this.
  2. better123

better123 Fapstronaut

These are my thoughts:
    If you are honest with yourself in reboot, you're doing right. The recovery takes time. Continue the journey, don't fall.

I guess it is a bad day for you... But good and bad days are for everyone. It rains for pope as well as the murderer.
    So, relax a bit, go out, talk to people, listen some music. Chill out for an hour. And then come back and plan what you want to do. The only person who can make you concentrate on work is YOU. Take initiative of yourself, wake up! Set goals and smash them.

Also keep yourself hydrated...And take care. :)