1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to SUCCEED this time!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DKC, Feb 6, 2015.

1. DKC

DKC New Fapstronaut

I signed up for this site about 1-2 weeks ago to have a go at nofap. I was successful for 4 days before a relapse to my old habits over the last few days. The brain fog was too much for me today and I now realize I need to commit to nofap 100% to put this problem behind me. That's is it for now, I will write more and check in daily in the future.

2. DKC

DKC New Fapstronaut

43 hours in and Im starting to get some of my energy back. I expect the next few days to be some of the most difficult, but I also hope to feel larger results as I move closer to the one week mark.

3. n_i_v_e_k

n_i_v_e_k Fapstronaut

That stuff that we release has the power to create life. It takes a lot for the body to regenerate this fluid. I believe that fat cells from the brain are utilized in this process among other things. I feel there are good reasons that religions speak of semen retention. Its not that its a sin... I don't feel... It truly has the power to create life. That's big.