Negatives you cannot imagine caused by ejaculating

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by XosamaX, Dec 10, 2018.

1. XosamaX

XosamaX Fapstronaut

I am sure that sperm loss is very harmful to the mind and the human body.
    That's what makes sex with a girl NOT so easy ! ( Risk for your mind and body )
    It's like sacrificing something important to someone you love honestly or to produce a living person.
    This is a list of damage of loosing Sperm ( From my point of view, which I confirmed during my experience. ) ( and of course for only males )
    remember : ( I am 20 years old and I did nofap in past more times ,, 8 months , 5 months , 4 months ( no one year ) and I see clearly the benefits of doing it )
    1) Bouts of pain in different areas of the body especially Joints and knees .
    2) the main reason for Diseases and for weak immune system , ( you wil never get illness if you doing nofap and cold shower at the same time , trust me )
    3) An irritating shiver in the hands ( even you are not stressed and it takes long time to healing )
    4) Less pure skin throughout the body , especially in your face and both hands .
    5 ) Loss of strength and smooth hair throughout the body ( after masturbation you will see alot of your body hair On the floor of your room or bathroom , you can see that well )
    6) I am sure that masturbation Causes tooth sensitivity and weakness , Its effect on teeth is similar to that of smoke , Or its effect is slightly less .
    7) you will be very wasting on your time and your money and also energy , because masturbation Make you need more time to sleep or relax and more time to enjoy with somethings not important , and waste money for Medications against diseases and for more foods ( Feeling stronger for the need to eat ) , And of course Lack of productivity .
    8) masturbation encourage you to be addicted on other things ( In addition to your addiction to this act ) , like desert , chocolate , junk food , Soft drinks , internet , youtube , social media .
    9) If you do masturbation for the first time ( or after a long break of not doing it , like what I did ) you will get hardly to stop from it , and this ( first time ) will be very bad for your health and mood , it will be very enjoyable and new thing for your brain , Also Sudden loss of sperm makes your body to change Mechanism of its action , and the body will be very different after you doing ejaculate .
    10 ) Difficulty controlling sexual dreams or dreams generally , and Involuntary ejaculation while sleeping , ( remember : I am sure that the sperm that comes out while sleeping is VERY DIFFERENT of sperm that comes out intentionally ,, They differ in structures . , Also you really can control yourself not to ejaculate while sleeping Through healthy habits .
    11 ) there is Absolutely another negatives of that shit , But I wanted to focus on the specific negatives , and believe me , loosing millions of sperm is totally unprofitable deal , I recommend the man who love some girl not to waste your sperm only if you decide to make baby , except that , you can doing sex without ejaculate ( Yes really you can !! ) ( It adds a profound meaning to the alternating love between you ) ( This makes you a very generous person towards your sweetheart Because she will become satisfied before you get satisfied while sex ) .
    12 ) As for the people who masturbation in front of computer screen or in bathroom , you really loosing yourself , loosing literally years and years of your life .

I hope I provided Interest and awareness of These topics
    and sorry if it was little mistake in English .

Singer likes this.
  2. This is some cool anecdotal experiences. One thing I noticed was the difference in libido after masturbating and sex. After masturbating I would feel the need to do so again in a few hours, but I could go days with no masturbating after sex. Not sure if its just me though.

Singer, XosamaX and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  3. XosamaX

XosamaX Fapstronaut

Hisoka will absolutely kill fitan very soon

Singer and Deleted Account like this.
  4. No way! Feitan is OP! lol :emoji_grin:

Singer and XosamaX like this.
  5. Singer

Singer New Fapstronaut

I was very happy to know about it. Thank you.