1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nervous about my reputation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Exxz, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Exxz

Exxz Fapstronaut

So, I have some girls that hate me, and I don't know what to do about it. It's like, I try avoiding them because they tend to give me the dirty looks, and would probably say rude stuff. This makes me nervous because there is this really pretty popular girl that I like. She is incredibly sweet and nice to me. The problem is that she is friends with those girls who hate me, and I fear that those girls are going to ruin my reputation. What do I do?

2. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Focus on your life buddy. Get some kickass habits, Get a sick haircut. Wear good clothes. become a badass.

DBug and Brasileiro like this.
  3. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

OK. Starting now, imagine everyday you are James Bond. Act like he would. Dress like he would (if he was you, of course) and talk to her like he would. He wouldn't. He would just kiss her and make it happen :)

4. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

Are you in college or high school?

5. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

The best defense against someone trying to destroy you is not to play their games or buy into their frame of conflict. If you can just be honest with this girl you like, be genuine and authentic, you don't have to do anything about those other mean girls. If you start playing games, worrying about what they are saying, trying to get back at them or stop them, those efforts will only be used against you to make you look insecure or a dick, just like they want you to look. If you can find your center, and by that I mean your core integrity where you don't need anyone's approval, then you have true confidence. At that point you exist independent of your environment and it can't touch you.

6. bicycles

bicycles Fapstronaut

^ this is great advice

The nice thing about social harm is that unlike bodily harm you get to choose the degree to which it affects your life. Just remind yourself that thinking constantly about their nastiness is what they want you to do. You can fairly easily learn to shrug your shoulders at mean girls, and put your attention into the friendships that matter. The nice people you know will like you even more if you avoid conflict with petty aggressors.

7. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

8. DYS1994

DYS1994 Fapstronaut

Hello Exxz, I'm having a little trouble answering you. What I usually do is try to get into the others shoes and see their world and analyze it with what I know. Since I'm having trouble knowing your age and personality I'll give you some all rounder advice which I think will help you.
    1. Build a strong, polite and a good character for your self.
    2. Dress smart, but don't over do it.
    3. Improve your communication skills. (How to talk to people, etc,.)
    4. Study well. (To make a good future for your self.)

Is there a reason for those other girls to treat you like that? If there isn't, their view or recommendation is not worth. Live your life in a good way.