1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New beginnings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by EmeraldVirus, Nov 23, 2018.

1. EmeraldVirus

EmeraldVirus Fapstronaut

Hello all.

This is my first time on here, and my first time attempting to kick my addiction with the assistance of a wider community.

I started a log last night before discovering this section of the forum, which can be found here:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/quitting-chatroom-addiction-and-the-rest.203800/

My initial post is rather long, so cliffs are:
    • I started using camgirl sites around 4 years ago and quickly became addicted. I spent a great deal of my available income on private shows, and wasted enormous amounts of time in the zone that I'm sure we all know too well.
    • I discovered chatroom apps where I could add the additional excitement of a real chase to my kick. I have spent entire days trying to feed my addiction, for 12 hours or more and well into the early hours of the morning.
    • Recent weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster of personal commitment to quit followed by spectacular failure, and I have decided that going to alone is just not a workable option for me. So here I am!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may you have strength in your own personal journey and challenges.

To victory!

Contentful T likes this.
  2. co_biz

co_biz Fapstronaut

Good luck, happy to join you on this journey! I know too well that spiral and trying to break it myself. Look forward to connecting.

Contentful T and EmeraldVirus like this.
  3. EmeraldVirus

EmeraldVirus Fapstronaut

Thank you, sir. Best of luck to you as well

Contentful T likes this.