New Beginnings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by workingharder, Jul 23, 2023.

1. workingharder

workingharder New Fapstronaut

Hey guys im new to the thread.
    A little while back I was able to keep up a streak of no PMO for about a year. At the same time I was learning in a religious center where there was a lot of pressure to move forward in one’s character building (like studying 12 hours a day + exercise + eating healthy and in general social skills…)(i wasnt born -atheist but found it later on) Lately though I have seemed to fall prey once again to PMO. It was really a bummer after such a long time keeping strong. Especially Since the first time I watched P was when I was like 7-8 starting off with softcore ans slowly finding myself doing M almost everyday. I can tell for sure because of the disgusting andshameful habbit it caused me to have a disconnection with myself in motivation and social behaviour with my earlier years. I also realize now while I never felt the urge to really go out and socialize because I would overload myself with pleasure at home sometimes multiple times. Later on around highschool years my situation seem to be even worse. I continued watching P and going through HOURS of compilations way too often and at all. I was also one of the “cool” kids going to parties getting with girls and taking all types of drugsI caused myself PIED. Even through that time period I still had a few girlfriends and was able to have sex but just towards mt later years I wouldn’t be able to get hard unless I stimulated myself and “got right to it”. All until about 4ish years ago when I said to myself ENOUGH is enough. this unnatural behaviour has to end and its been a rough on and off for the past few years until I found NoFap and read how observational the results and sciences behind PMO are, as well as the inevitable to so many that there is no other option but to face a reality. After a few times of doing a month here then relapse or a week there then relapse or thankfully recently a year then relapse. I fellagain and for the past 3-4 months have been on and off sometimes a few times a day sometimes a few times a week. I have been really affected from the lack of ambition that follows and reduced motivation to speak to my colleagues and be involved in the way of the world. But I have decided that enough is enough and Today is the 7th Day Of NoFap of hopefully many more to come. This time though I have been tracking my progress and really focusing on how I feel compared to previous tries where I “didnt” notice so to say the benefits except for obviously experiencing them. A point of strength that has been really helping me not entering bad habits when Im on my phone or in the bathroom its to immediately open up the forums here and see how many hardships others have had to go through and are stillgoing through the battle. (as well as ofcourse the benefits which indeed do come with retaining our life force.) as with regard to the “life force” hopefully ill find the time to include a very interesting research paper about all the essential hormones, proteins, minerals, and enzymes that make up ones seminal plasma and the benefits of each. (as well as how releasing seminal charges to often cause imbalances which in charge lead over time- can be a long time - but affect ones health. May you all be blessed with success on thepath to morality and finding peacewith our GOOD sexual desires in the proper manner.

StepOne likes this.
  2. Free For Real

Free For Real Fapstronaut

Please use paragraphs (spacing after several lines = hit enter/return key) next time you post something. It is very tough to read what you typed.

StepOne likes this.