1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fapstronaut!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by sjr101696, Nov 12, 2013.

1. sjr101696

sjr101696 Guest

Hey guys (and girls),

My name's Sam, and i'm seventeen. My reason for wanting to stop masturbating is because recently in my psychology class we did a little "Cold Turkey" experiment, and I decided to give up masturbating, but since I didn't want the teacher to know that (High School embarrassment, all that stuff) I wrote down something else. I was able to go about a week, but then I relapsed. Went another few days, and relapsed again. I felt guilty when I was done, so I am just done feeling that way. Yesterday (November 10th 2013) was my last day, so i'm hoping to be able to get through this. Seems like a pretty nice community, and i'm glad to be apart of it.

-Sjr101696

2. enufisenuf1

enufisenuf1 Fapstronaut

Welcome! I can tell you as a FAPer of 30 years, the guilty/shame stuff doesnt go away. Save yourself years of misery and just stop now! Way to go, you can do this! Be adventurous and see what's on the 'other side' if you dont give in to instant gratification. :) Good Luck!

3. captain

captain Fapstronaut

Good decision to come here. I am new also and have really enjoyed the freedom to post what is really going on without any shame or emberresment. I am on my 3rd day today. Keep coming back, it works.