1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fapstronaut

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MrYall, Mar 22, 2017.

1. MrYall

MrYall Fapstronaut

Hey!
    The name is Matthew but yall can call me Matt, or MrYall.. I've struggled with PMO since I was old enough to know what it was.. I'm currently 21 and have decided to tackle this problem and forget it all together.. I found the subreddit and decided to sign up for reddit to follow it and also get a days counter and sign up for this main page. So glad this is a thing! My goal is to abstain forever from now on but I'm gunna start with baby steps and take it a month at a time. My reason for doing this is for personal enjoyment.. a little thing about me is I wear shorts under my jeans (just because I feel more comfortable) and this may seem gross to some but when I fap I release into my shorts.. obviously I'd change ASAP but that's becoming a huge problem... I'm using up all my shorts in the run of a few days to a week because of my constant problem with PMO. So that's one reason why.. it will help me cut back on doing laundry and save me money in laundry soap
    Once again I thank you all for making this a thing and I 100% support it and hope it helps me and I will stick with it.. I have a real life friend that can be my acountability partner (I think that's what you guys call it ) but anyway it's currently almost midnight for me so my day 1 starts tomorrow
    Good job and good luck to all that are also new to this. We can beat this!

D . J . and Noobotron52 like this.
  2. Noobotron52

Noobotron52 Fapstronaut

Good luck sir!

MrYall likes this.
  3. MrYall

MrYall Fapstronaut

Thank you sir! I'm currently tackling day 2 with cold turkey quitting PMO

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How are you progressing today?

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. MrYall

MrYall Fapstronaut

Sad to report that I relapsed twice today but I'm not letting it get me down and I'm taking steps to start blocking myself rather than just relying on myself to stay away.. thanks so much guys for checking up on me and just being there

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut