1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Guy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Barnabas, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Barnabas

Barnabas Fapstronaut

Hi. Found this site through "Fight the new drug", and am curious to see what it's all about. I am skeptical, there being an easy blind-leading-the-blind scenario here, but if it's about mutual encouragement in a difficult task, then it is no different than any other legitimate cultural practice and I am all for it.

Good luck to everyone here. You are restoring a very important aspect of our society by your individual efforts, and restoring moral integrity to civilization. That is the core of it, and if it disappears, everything else will collapse sooner or later. Trying to be pure is individual self-improvement - and a major battlefield in the cosmic conflict of good and evil. That's my take on it, anyway.

Thank you for your support for me in this struggle in maturity and self-mastery. I look forward to sharing encouragement in the daily struggle of being the best people we can be.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

I hope you look around and read as much as you can. I think you'll find all sorts of ideas and people here, but I'm confident you see a lot of value.

Let me know if I can help.