New here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bill evans fan, Jan 12, 2017.

1. bill evans fan

bill evans fan Fapstronaut

Hello all,

It was so moving to come across this site and find that I'm not alone in PMO addiction. I am in year 14 of the habit; I only recognized it as an addiction in about 2009. Wow, that's actually 8 years ago now.

With all these years of dealing with this issue, mostly alone, there's a lot to tell, and I'm hoping that I can use this space to journal about my story during the times when I would normally be indulging myself in bad behaviour. I have a desire to give back and help other people out of this habit, while I help myself. I've been so impressed with the positivity in the forums here and I hope I can contribute in some way too.

Here's to a clean 2017. So far so good... It's about day 20 for me. I wouldn't have come this far without browsing the forums here.

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Well done buddy, keep going

D . J . likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Creating a journal will allow us to follow you along your journey. Go to the Reboot Logs, find your age group and begin a thread, which is your journal. Place a link here so that we can encourage you along your journey.

bill evans fan and Covert like this.
  4. Covert

Covert Fapstronaut

First of all Welcome here now you are not alone, yeah you can contribute too, everyone has something to share that will benefit others in some way. This place rocks, it has people that will stand by your side and will provide hope. Congrats for the 20 day streak, keep up.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    bill evans fan and D . J . like this.
  5. jdilla97

jdilla97 Fapstronaut

Wow, You're a Bill Evans fan, much respect man :)

bill evans fan likes this.