1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New ish

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Templar Mindset, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Templar Mindset

Templar Mindset Fapstronaut

Hello all

I used to be a part of this forum a year or so ago, but I have forgotten my username and old email. This year has been rough and I've relapsed time and time again. I have been debating remaking a new account on here. Fear of judgment, of condemnation, and failure has constantly held me back. But finally, after another late night binge and relapse, I decided I'd had enough. So here I am, coming back.

Also, note about my username, cause I try to make usernames mean something. The Knights Templar had a strong motto that I've made my life's motto too. I'm a Christian and so this motto has a ton of meaning to me.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini tuo da gloriam
    or in English: Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy Name give glory

I've had periods of great success and great failure in terms of nofap the last few years, but nothing ever consistent or sustained. Here is my fight for sustained, consistent, success. I'll start a journal tomorrow when my brain is not pounding from staring at a screen for so long.

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Welcome man , good luck!

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut