New married man here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by loganmbyers, Feb 12, 2015.

1. loganmbyers

loganmbyers New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    I'm Logan and I am ready to take control of this. I've been addicted since 13 and am so tired of it. I have been married for two years now and my wife knows my struggle. Although it is not easy for her she cheers me on. I go through ups and downs of course but need help. Talk to you soon.

2. Dante's Shadow

Dante's Shadow Fapstronaut

Welcome! I hope for your success. It is good that you are being honest with your wife. Just remember, the most important thing is that you are trying to make a change. Small attainable steps are always better than huge changes in my opinion. Don't let your past bring you down enough that you relapse.

Let it bring you down enough to remind you that you never want to go back to where you were.

With God all things are possible.

3. Almajdal

Almajdal Fapstronaut

be weloome, mate. I'm also married 4 years. My wife doesn't have a clue but I struggle a lot. It hurts most when we understand how PMO hurts our relationship with our loved ones. Sucess in your fight.

4. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

hello and welcome. I've been married 22 years. my wife knows about my past struggles but not my current struggles. Much success for you.