Newbie here :d

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by juststop3548, Feb 18, 2015.

1. juststop3548

juststop3548 Fapstronaut

Hey fellow nofappers!

So I'm very new here - i have always tried to quit but have always failed. today i found this site and community and i am feeling like that it is going to be different this time as i am not going at it alone.

I'm 22 Male - I am studying law in Sydney Australia and i find that i am most vulnerable when i stay up late working. I really hope that this is going to be a big change for me. If anyone wants to chat about PMO or about anything please feel free to PM me.

Cheers :)

2. Lumberjack88

Lumberjack88 Fapstronaut

Hey man, I just found this yesterday and have more optimism in facing these issues than I have in a long time, still trying to figure out the whole site/community though. What has been you biggest help when you've seen any successes in quitting?

3. juststop3548

juststop3548 Fapstronaut

Hey Lumberjack88, yeah im still just trying to learn my way around this site/community and all the colloquialisms. But its really good :)
    TBH i think the biggest help i got so far was to distract myself from it when i feel myself slipping. i downloaded the NoFap app and its really good. if i feel myself slipping i open it up and get distracted by the motivational material.

How are things going with you?

4. Lumberjack88

Lumberjack88 Fapstronaut

Not so good, the last few days have been really bad, relapse after relapse. I haven't been doing what I know I should though, so it's time to get back on track! The biggest thing that ever makes a difference for me is trying to think of how those I love would feel... But sometimes that's not enough obviously :-/

5. massive291

massive291 Fapstronaut