Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dedManfapping, Jan 20, 2015.

1. dedManfapping

dedManfapping Fapstronaut

Hello everyone.I'm one of those long time chronic abusers that have apparently wrecked their brain.I haven't felt an honest emotion or cared about anything for a very,very long time.(I started at around 8 years of age or so,I'm pushing 40 now) The horrific level of 'brain fog' and loss of concentration have utterly destroyed my life from the bottom up and I am at the end of my rope here.To best describe it I would say it's like someone else is living my life(poorly) and am viewing from a distance,untouched by any of it.It's like seeing the World through a filter that obscures the fine details,and worst off all,it takes a great deal of effort to actually care enough to fix it.It's like being dead inside.If not for early memories of how things used to be,I believe I would have checked out years ago.Yeah it's that bad. I have been chasing symptoms and miracle cures for as long as I can remember to no avail.However I recently stumbled across a Tedx video that explored the relationship between masturbation and changes to the brain and BINGO!Sounds like me.Further research has led me here so I'm going to give abstinence a go for at least 90 days even if it kills me.Something has to change.

Two days so far and no problems yet.