1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No girlfriend leads to fapping...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Chiaro, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

I think a big part of the reasons why some teenagers (even some adults or those in their adolescent years) tend to lean over to P because they don't see themselves dating.

Come on, guys. Let's pull up our socks and start being confident! Start talking to random women/ men if you're a girl or you play for the same team(if u know what I mean).

Challenge yourself to start a conversation with at least one random person each week. You might bump into someone who has a lot in common with you.

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Great post, lol I read the title and was like 'oh boy another hopeless fapper blaming his PMO problem on not having a gf'...haha but it's more like YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GF BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO PMO WHEN YOU COULD BE TALKING TO REAL LIFE FEMALES AND STORING UP HORMONES THAT NATURALLY PULL WOMEN TO YOU LIKE GAIA'S MAGNET.[SUP][/SUP]

3. Haha, what's gaia's magnet?

Yes, this is a very stupid excuse. Be confident in yourself, don't be shy, talk to girls, and you might be surprised, they might be interested in you.

4. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Something I just made up. It's basically the way of nature. The grand design of nature. Male and female are drawn to each other, just as two polar magnets are. This is built into our biological makeup. Women are naturally attracted to NoFap beasts essentially...

5. Ah, it works. I like it. Certainly, though I have no evidence, I believe fapping depletes your pheromones. We don't think about pheromones a lot, but I can tell you, they are pretty powerful and are a large part of the battle to win a girl's affections.

6. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Yes, little science on these matters is there, indeed.

Of course there is so much more to take into account when it comes to the laws of attraction. I'm pretty deep into Chinese Astrology, and while I realize 'love knows no bounds', often times an intricate understanding of the human psyche, an individual's likes and dislikes, and ways of the stars can be beyond powerful.

7. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

death by "hopeless fapper" lol Yeah, it's true though.

Dat Muhammad Ali quote though... I like

8. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

There may be a correlation, but the most obvious reason is curiosity. If a kid wants to know the facts of life, their parents don't really want to talk about it. Sex ed answers some questions, but it's always stressed that one should stay abstinent until marriage. Where else is a kid going to go for answers? The internet.

9. TotalLifeChange

TotalLifeChange Fapstronaut

It's a downward spiral. At first you're a bit socially awkward, and can't easily get dates with girls you really like. Then you find P.

I guess nowadays it could start with the P, because it's so widely available. But it doesn't matter. Even if you start with P, you get more and more socially awkward because of the reasons we all know.

[video=youtube_share;1nqP-mQTOl4]http://youtu.be/1nqP-mQTOl4[/video]

But NoFap = new life. So if you want to NoFap the best way is to focus on socializing and getting a girlfriend. Even if it's just partying, hanging around women and occasionally having sex. That's 100x better than P.

10. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

I think you are right about the pheromones. Just about every other living animal on this planet communicates with pheromones and smells, why not humans. That would explain how people can just be instantly attracted to each other as soon as they meet. Maybe sex depletes those pheromones so women are not as attracted to guys who are sexually active.

11. Facebook-thumbs-up-300x300.jpg

That's the plan.

12. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

:-D

I'm glad many of u guys agreed to what I had to say. Today, at gym, I had a small chat with a new girl. Showed her how to lift. I mean, I didn't have a problem with girls before but I was following my own advice.