1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap newbie here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Vinceymca, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Vinceymca

Vinceymca New Fapstronaut

I'm 25 years of age originally starting m when I was 14 and roughly the last 4 years have been extremely isolated due to lack of confidence due to this habit, I will be selecting a start date of fen 3rd to start 180 day challenge as I now in the gym so stopping m now will be much easier due to replacing it with something more positive I'm going to update daily open to chats or advice etc take care peeps.

2. Vinceymca

Lol being a new member I've just read the welcome message and I'm informed that the challenges are in the rebooting part I'm going to get some sleep and fully read terms and conditions tomorrow and fully prepare

3. NeedChange

NeedChange New Fapstronaut

Hows it going bro, I literally just made my account. Just like to say good luck on your journey bro

4. Vinceymca

Sorry I havnt been on I've just made it to 8 days felt amazing but slipped up big time foolishly but I'm starting g again Tomoz if you need to chat feel free hopefully we can help each other along the way