1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not able to ejaculate even after quitting Prone....Feeling distressed

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by jack126, Sep 17, 2019.

1. jack126

jack126 Fapstronaut

I am 36 and i did not have any sexual interactions till the recent past. Only when i started trying them, i have realised that i am not able to ejaculate. I discovered that the reason is Prone Masturbation ( which i am doing from 15 years) after consulting the sex therapist. I read a lot of literature on that and decided to give up Prone masturbation. But i am not able to do conventional masturbation as Erection is going away during trying that even after 2 weeks of no masturbation. I am feeling really depressed. Please suggest the way forward

2. Hmm, I don't think two weeks is a real long time. Maybe you should try a complete 90 days reboot? If this did't work I'd prefer to see a doctor.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  3. jack126

jack126 Fapstronaut

Do you mean to say that reboot period includes no masturbation or direct sex?

4. jack126

jack126 Fapstronaut

Also what can a doctor do here? Did you mean counselling or medication?

5. You are too impatient . Seeing a doctor was the second step, if rebooting doesn't help. Your sexual organs may need time to recover. 2 weeks is no time at all.

If there's a medical problem behind it's always no bad idea to counsel a doctor.

6. 15 years of damage can't be expected to be gone by a reboot of 2 weeks!

IbrahimViking and Wenceslaus935 like this.
  7. Yes, certainly :)
    Try 90 days. Besides that it's likely to solve your problem it is definitively an amazing experience.

8. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

You have to give up all masturbation, not just prone.

2 weeks is nothing, especially if it's 15 years of addiction.

You should start going to the gym/stretching etc and make sure you get plenty of sleep

9. I’m so groovy

I’m so groovy Fapstronaut

What is prone??

10. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

prone is masturbating by rubbing yourself on the bed, face down. The penis gets damaged badly cause a lot of weight is on top of it... and the friction from the covers/clothes.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Fullcontact likes this.
  11. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Counseling first and then he may reccomend medication

12. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

I also wasted 15 yrs of my life
    We must pay for that, don"t panic, it gonna be long journey of healing, at least 1st 90 days shall neutalize ur DOPAMINE level & its receptors, then comes alfa FOS ptn which takes longer time to vanish.
    It"s hard & long journey that u must start & not anticipating much, save the rest of ur life, we already lost MORE THAN ENOUGH......

13. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

2 weeks is nothing man. Try to go 3 months!