Not new to no-fapping, but keep falling back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by barnyjay, Oct 16, 2014.

1. barnyjay

barnyjay Fapstronaut

Good day all. Im new on this site. Was introduced to NoFap by a friend. Have been thinking of something like this for a long time. I hope and pray that with the support of this NoFap community and God's help I will be able to have victory over PMO. I have tried numerous of times. I think I'm on the road to victory, and boom I fall back again. Am so tired and stressed about it!
    I should not have this problem. Am happily married, have 3 wonderful children! Please all, do feel free to encourage me! I need to have victory here.
    Its not something I feel comfortable talking about. I feel this might be the way. A friend whom I have never seen before, but has the same desire as me to overcome this introduced me to this site. have a good day!

2. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

Best of luck dude. It is difficult, but knowing your triggers and keeping distracted etc will help you on your way. I too use my faith as a motivator, and talk to nobody in real life about the issue ahah. Set an initial goal (perhaps get the tracker in my signature) and push yourself to reach a relatively short goal to start with (maybe 5/10 days), then expand each time you reach it :)

Great that you're happily married with kids! Leaving this addiction behind can only improve your relationships further.

3. barnyjay

barnyjay Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice. I added the counter and hope for good results.