Not seeing too much of "results"

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mark24, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Mark24

Mark24 New Fapstronaut

Hello there, im Mark i am curently 15 years old. I been on NoFap for about 22 day, dont get me wrong some results are there: more energy, concetration, confideance,strenght and stamina, emotions and even girl atraction. But the main reason i started nofap is to "feel good". To expirence life as it was when i was kid. I have some anger and depression problems (not large by any mean) im bored most of the time and have lost affection for things i used to like. Now i do plan to continue nofap, i would like to know when are results most visible and how much times does it take.

2. Elof reliable

Elof reliable Fapstronaut

Congrats on 22 days, thats very impressive for your age! As for feeling good, I think its different for every person , someone feels that life happiness after few days, for someone it might take some time. You are still very young, just try to be as optimistic and happy as you can, everyone in that period of age is depressed or unpleasant with their environment, but believe me , it will pass :) .

Mark24 likes this.
  3. Mark24

Mark24 New Fapstronaut

Dammn, bout everyting you said is true, im kinda carnky all the time, i also saw that im more agressive due to testosteron boost.

4. Elof reliable

Elof reliable Fapstronaut

Then work as much as you can out or start training some sports, im sure you have some talent( writing,drawing etc) - just work out on that talent or things youre interested in, you have huge amount of energy, you just need to spend it in right place :)

Mark24 likes this.