1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Omar

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by clikclaktoe, Nov 15, 2013.

1. clikclaktoe

clikclaktoe New Fapstronaut

Hi, my name's Omar. 21 years old.

I signed up for this site because I've been dealing with this since I was roughly 12. I've masturbated nearly everyday, at least once, for the past 9 years. I never really thought of any consequences, but whenever I have sex, I lose hardness without constant physical stimulation. I have trouble staying hard. Which is definitely a problem I want to solve. I also have difficulty getting to the point of ejaculation during sex which is always hard to explain to the other person.

I don't know. I'm ashamed of it. It's seeped into other areas of my life too - I always seek quick release in everything I do. When I'm angry, I don't want to be patient - I want to unleash the anger now. I feel like I don't have much control, and part of me wonders whether trying to exercise control over this will help me exercise my will in other areas.

So those are my two reasons for being here. 1) I want to exercise some control in my life and return to a clear mind. 2) I want to stay hard and have better sex. It took me ages to come to the decision to do this. I was always, always ashamed of myself and so I never told anybody about this addiction of mine. Yet, that just didn't help when it came to quitting - I was the only one who knew I was quitting, so I was accountable to nobody. I'm glad a community like this exists. Knowing there are people out there who feel the same way and are also trying to quit is a relief.

Good luck to everyone,
    Omar

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome to the forum :) There's plenty of guys your age here (including me!)