organism without masturbation problem

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by merlo8, Aug 11, 2020.

1. merlo8

merlo8 New Fapstronaut

hello good people, i have been masturbating since i was say 12 years old.. i am now 28. For the past 2 years i have limited my masturbation to sometimes twice a month, this year it has been even once every two months.. i am really trying to cut the addiction and i guess am on my way there. My problem is i can be aroused by a passing lady, or even by looking at a picture of a woman on IG and when i am aroused, my penis is not hard(not all the times) but i can feel the arousal, then after that i don't masturbate but i can feel like in my stomach i get orgasm and it feels very uncomfortable and then there is some discomfort like pain in my pelvic area. I need help on this coz i feel it always takes away my strength. Also when i wake up in the morning, I have semen on my pants..Any ideas on how i can fix this. Really appreciate it

2. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Delete social media altogether like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and never go back ever again. I deleted social media accounts long time ago and I haven't gone back ever since. I felt a lot better without social media. You don't need to rely on social media because they have no benefits at all. Also, good job of not masturbating. Was it the prone masturbation? If it is, STOP IT RIGHT NOW because it's bad for your private area and may cause a lot of damage. In fact, it's better to not masturbate at all. At the public, runaway after you see passing females.