1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of my league?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Tron22, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Tron22

Tron22 Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I would like to get to know how it is with approaching/dating a girls/women that are (maybe just seemingly) out of your league.

I will put my current situation as an example(I am 20 btw). So 2 days ago I started to talk to a girl at the university I go to. I am maybe sport guy (mainly into weightlifting and martial arts) but at the same time pretty nerdy and introverted ,never really traveled much. I purely focus on studying so I dont really have any job I get all my money from my parents (in my country universities are free), and I live with parents. She looks to have many friends that are just, you know less loser like. She seem much more active and is gorgeous of course.

I think you get the point. I have already give her many compliments and try to not end up in friendzone by inviting her go out and have coffee somewhere so she know that I am not here to be just a friend. She always reply that she has a new puppy so she want to be with him as much as she can now.
    Should I just give up and take it as a learning experience or should I just keep trying? If yes should I avoid these type of girls until I found a job and be something? Are these popular girls even worth it? You know to much attention and yesmans around her could make her little bit spoiled.

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Save yourself the trouble and move on... she doesn't seem to be too interested. don't waste your time.

3. corkscrew

corkscrew Guest

Get it in your head that no one is out of your league and also consider any partner needs to be worth your time as well.
    A tip, instead of saying
    "Have coffee with me" (self-centered)
    Say
    "Id love to spend some more time woth you" (her-centered)

Get interested in her dog if thats what she cares about, but at the same time don't dote on her without some sort of reciprocation. You need to earn her time, but also she needs to earn yours

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Set your sights much lower buddy, or as someone else once put it... If you expect high standards of women you've got to set yourself those same high standards.

5. Tron22

Tron22 Fapstronaut

I decided to let her go. I go trough too much shit right now. And trying something on her just made me too strested to such a degree that my health got bad. (lost weight, high heart rate this morning)
    Maybe if she come herself but I doubt it.

wwart1020 likes this.
  6. Don't stress out too much man. Just a few months ago, I too was after a girl who wasn't interested, and trust me, it isn't worth it.
    If she was interested, you would have known that she was. Move on, get out of the house more often, and I'm sure we'll find someone soon enough!

Good Luck!

wwart1020 likes this.