1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Panic

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. Kundalini 003

Kundalini 003 Fapstronaut

This is my seventh day been started NoFap this day I got a text from the person who I had everything before. Even though after joining the nofap community I blocked all of that but unfortunately I changed my mobile soz the number is open I got the text from that person. From morning felt very uncontrollable by thinking last but I was saying to myself that I can 7th day is only a point 000 cm need to climb the mountain all the way above to be a successful person in my life so I had blocked that number again and free from all the stuff. Learned that everything is in our hand. I hope I can control in any situation

Thank you nofap

Black ∆ Fang and kalyan chinnu like this.
  2. IT'S A GREAT THING MATE...IT REQUIRES GR8 DISCIPLINE AND VERY STRONG COMMITMENT TO DO THIS KIND OF THINGS ...APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT BRO .....I'LL REMEMBER YOUR EFFORT AS INSPIRING ONE FOR TO CONTINUE THE STREAK :D .....WISH U A GREAT SUCCESS AHEAD

3. amansharmadelhi

amansharmadelhi New Fapstronaut