1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Part 2: Some Call it Success, I Call it In Progress: Taking the Next Step to Monk Mode Practice

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Sep 25, 2018.

1. A few days ago I posted the first part of this series, in which I promised this at the end... so here it is. this is my second installment of an explanation of my post-NoFap revelations and the next level of practice they led me to. The good news is, you can use this to accelerate your own NoFap practice even if you don't yet consider PMO in your past. This is just not for the faint of heart, but it's very effective I assure you.

So in this installment, I'm going to explain what happened to me and why I decided to start monk mode. Then in Part 3, I will explain the techniques I use during monk mode to get quicker results and have incredibly powerful progress....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about two years of my new routine, which included NoFap, better eating habits, and recently less caffeine, I ran into a problem. All of those things that are great about NoFap, all the things about your old self that you find you have reclaimed, they will go over the top. You probably have in mind right now what it would be like if you got through a successful 90+ day streak of NoFap, if you put PMO entirely in your past... take a moment and conjure up that image and feel how it would make you feel. Now multiply that by 100 or so, and that's what you will actually feel over time when not only PMO is in your past, but worrying about avoiding PMO is getting to be less and less of a conscious effort each day and you are moving onto your new life.

This all sounds great huh? But back up, you've been stroking the meat stick for years, maybe over a decade... you have no damn clue how to manage this new energy! It's the old you, with the raging teenage-like hormones, the outward and public relationship with women that includes all five senses, the belief in yourself after overcoming something powerfully negative that you fought against for years. You will be out of control with intense, positive, powerful energy. Sounds great, but you don't yet know how to manage it and you are carrying it around like an overfilled bucket of water that is sloshing all over the crowd you're walking through. People are going to react to you like you were too intense, you'll freak out girls like by looking at them you must be insisting they drop their panties right then and there... you'll freak out guys by seeming like you might get yours first, or maybe you want to start something. You'll freak out yourself because you'll respond to one of these responses you get from someone because of your strong natural vibe, but with the mental understanding of that weak willed loner, dick in hand in front of the computer screen. That was you not too long ago.

So take a step back, and I urge you, do what you would have thought unthinkable before you got through some of this. Follow these three rules:

1. Do not look at females who cannot see that you are looking at them.
    2. Do not look anywhere on a female but at her face.
    3. Do not think about a female in a way that you don't intend to try to make come true within the next 30 minutes.

Well guys, that's it for Part 2, thank you for reading my long post. I hope it helps all of you. Click below for the link to part 3, where I teach you a method for managing your "vibe", which will make this process easier for you to cope with internally, and will help you come into harmony with the external.

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...ret-to-practicing-surviving-monk-mode.195501/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Are you training for product selling?

3. No haha. Posting the product online for free with the entire user manual would not be a good start at that, would it?

4. almirante

almirante Fapstronaut

5. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

This has got to be one of the most valuable pieces of info I have come across on NoFap. Thank you @Phallosopher