1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis hurting and bend

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Daredevil99, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

I think I have Peyronie's (pay-roe-NEEZ) disease my penis is shorter and now bent to the right with a dip in the right side of it. It hurts If I get an erection so if I try nofap it makes it harder because sometimes I get stronger erections from abstaining masturbation. I am pretty stressed I have been to the doctor's last year who wasn't very helpful but it's definitely got worse. I think I need to go back but I'm trying to stop masturbating for a good week or more before I go but I hurts if I don't. Any advice

2. dominikosx_1987

dominikosx_1987 Fapstronaut

3. N0t My Real Name

N0t My Real Name New Fapstronaut

I am not an expert on this, but I may be able to give you some tips.

First of all: maybe you can google “Reddit peyronies”, since on Reddit you can find various groups of people that maybe have the same problem.

Second: Google “sizegenetics” (this is a device that claims to get rid of at least some of the curvature you are experiencing.
    Or maybe there are similar devices that do the same.
    Or maybe google something like:
    “Peyronies traction (device)”

I hope I pointed you in the right direction.

Good luck.

Daredevil99 likes this.
  4. Lets_deal_with_it

Lets_deal_with_it Fapstronaut

Also find a better doctor.Those are not stuff to joke about.