1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis tissue damage....HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ExAddict, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ExAddict

ExAddict Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! I have masturbating daily or twice a day for almost 4 years now. This problem arouse 1-2 years ago but i neglected it, but it really seems to be a very bad one. In my head of penis,there kinda seems like to be tissues damage. There are cracks all over the place. Seems like it is due to the friction during masturbation. Now when i masturbate, it pains after masturbation.....Please help me if i can use some medicine or homemade ways to treat this effect of excessive masturbation....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

2. BeFree33

BeFree33 Fapstronaut

If there ever was a sign to stop masturbating, there definitely is one now.
    But seriously, you should get that looked at.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I was about to have sexual thoughts but your post snapped me back to reality. Go to a doctor.

hd47 likes this.
  4. Hi @ExAddict . I can't suggest on medicines or ways to treat, all I suggest is to start NoPMO. Our body heals itself most of the time, that you would be surprised. Keep your penis clean and please please don't masturbate, it should heal itself.

Wish you good luck in your journey. Take it one day at a time.

You can post your daily journal here on the NoFAP forum as well.