people of nofap, how long did it take for most of your physical symptoms to leave?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCarver, Nov 9, 2021.

1. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

cause i have the following: lower back pain, rectal pain, burning urination, testicle pain, and other stuff like concentration and memory problems. i was just curious. i know everyone’s different but i wanted to know the usual time, my 3rd attempt at nofap i noticed only my back pain was gone (and that was after 18 days) everything else was the same.

and also, when did you feel like most of your social anxiety was gone and you had the ability to cold approach women out in public? and female attraction aswell? i am hoping to god after like 20 days something ill actually get women approaching me (that are actually attractive out in public) it’s wishful thinking, but after hearing a 100 other peoples stories, it’s definitely keeping me motivated as of now.

2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Just do it and find out for yourself man. 20 days is nothing, aim higher.

3. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

i was looking at a timeline on youtube thats where i saw “20-21 days female attraction”

4. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Forget about it. For you, I say 200 days.

Guitoun likes this.
  5. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

is there anyway to prevent resets? i just reset after cravings being too strong today. and i kept on edging and gave in. i called off from my job just because i didn’t feel like coming in and i was laying down on my bed.

in the process of trying to cut out processed junk like sugar and stuff as i heard that is the cause

6. Guitoun

Guitoun Fapstronaut

Fapper or not.
    Women rarely approach guys, and you have to be Brad-Pitt kinda good looking to experience that.
    regarding the physical pain, are you sure Fapping is main cause of it ?
    You might just need to focus on clean diet and exercise.

im_done likes this.
  7. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

i’ll get stares but thats pretty much it.

90 percent sure yes.