Please Help

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Whitey, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Whitey

Whitey Fapstronaut

OK so I have been without a relapse for almost 20 days. I have recently been questioning my reasoning for this. I lost my drive to fix it. Even though I really didn't have the largest problem to begin with in my opinion. Please I need help or guidance or inspiration to keep going.

2. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

3. goa

goa Fapstronaut

What are your goals?

4. Whitey

Whitey Fapstronaut

I Just figured I'd try it to try it. Wanted to see what it was like

5. goa

goa Fapstronaut

And now you've tried it, and succeeded, which means that you've achieved your goal, which means that you have no real reason to continue - unless you set yourself another goal.

What do you want to achieve? The answer to that question should show you the way.

6. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

There are students who could use my skills as a teacher, but here I am rubbing my penis.

There are children and animals who are hungry out there, who could use my skills as a compassionate person, but here I am rubbing my penis.

There are so many things I could do, but here I am rubbing my penis.

I am going to stop rubbing my penis.

7. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

I feel your pain on relapsing. I am on day 1 myself, and I've been at day 20 in the past, and I know what the pressure feels like. When the mental pressure to PMO goes through the roof, it is best to have a default survival strategy ready that you can do mindlessly. Such as simply stepping out of home and running hard for five minutes. Or placing your fingers in the freezer for a half minute, and then stepping out of the house. Something that simply gets you moving.

When your mind is back and working, find the inspiring things that you want to do. If that means too much pressure for you, find a good, clean comedy video to watch and laugh your head off. Forget about your penis for a bit. Go and get some sunlight and some clean air in a park. Do something, just move. Through all of it, believe that you are capable of the greatest things that humanity has achieved. You are great beyond anything that you've ever believed in the past. You would crush all challenges without a second thought, if you truly knew how much you are capable of!

8. ###

### Fapstronaut

If you e-mail me, I can tell you how I've been freed.