pls talk to me about anything of your choice

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Perfect_Stranger, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Perfect_Stranger

Perfect_Stranger Fapstronaut

nice.. what did you learnt new there?
    its was always my wish to travel outside country but alas i cant even travel in my own city because i dont have friends of my type. and u know we cant enjoy if we travel with family all the time

GigglingTrout likes this.
  2. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I learned that Tinder can be a huge waste of time, because Korean girls, as beautiful and friendly as they are, have a hard time committing to an actual date, despite spending weeks messaging and having enjoyable conversation with you

Fun fact there

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Perfect_Stranger likes this.
  3. Perfect_Stranger

Perfect_Stranger Fapstronaut

Haha.. same is in India. I dont keep any app like tinder now.. even fb. Social medias are good but they assuming that the person's way on webiste will be equal to his real life was always wrong in my case. Thars y i dont like to keep myself in complex situation and stopped using every social media except Nofap. Its diff.
    Well thats good, u ganied experience. Thanks for sharing. ;)

alfianlight and GigglingTrout like this.
  4. Zeroman123

Zeroman123 Fapstronaut

5. one time while I was getting gas, I got in my car and drove off with the gas handle STILL IN MY CAR and ripped the whole nozzle out from the gas pump. thankfully I had a homie that worked there so he covered for my dumbass, but still, I cannot believe I did that shit man. total blonde moment lmao