PMO Has Ruined My Social Life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rogue2217, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Rogue2217

Rogue2217 Fapstronaut

Hello all,

I'm new here and although I had heard of nofap a few years back I thought it was BS until I had to go 10 days without any PMO due to arrangements. In that short amount of time I realized how much happier I was and had more of an urge to go out and meet new people. And this was only in 10 days! Imagine what can be accomplished in the long run.

A little back story, I've been on a PMO streak for 13 years straight daily. I would spend at least a couple hours just browsing P and whenever the house was empty I felt obligated to watch and masturbate even if I didn't feel like it.

It got to the point where the regular stuff didn't even work for me no more. I've graduated to some really extreme/fetish based stuff to get going.

What I've noticed is when out and about if I even have the urge to, I never have any urge to talk to girls. Nothing is appealing anymore. I've become way to desensitized in my opinion.

So here's to attempting nofap. So far it's only been 26 hours. Last night proved already this will not be easy. Was hard to keep it off my mind.

But I'm sure I can do it.

Thank you all!

2. Rogue2217

Rogue2217 Fapstronaut

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post updates... 2nd day of NoFap, i'm home from work but I've realized I spend all this time watching "P"... now I'm just sitting around trying to think of what else I can do. You don't realize how much extra time you have in the day to other stuff lol it's insane.

3. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

Hi Rogue2217. Welcome to the forums and I hope you get what you're looking for. If I can be of any help, just send me a private message. If you want to start a personal log of your updates, just go to https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.php#reboot-logs.8, select your age group, and start your own journal. :)

Mitchell's Way and AndySky180 like this.
  4. Rogue2217

Rogue2217 Fapstronaut

Thanks Lone_Wolf! I'll check out the log session.

AndySky180 likes this.