1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre cum problem

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by lonely_eagle, Nov 16, 2018.

1. lonely_eagle

lonely_eagle New Fapstronaut

Im alone af. Im shy too. I dont have many friends. My mind has lot of sexual thoughts when im alone or idle. If i see a dp of a girl, it arouses and within minutes pre cum comes. One day a girl messaged me 'Hi', i got aroused and pre cum came. The problem is whenever it comes i think i need to masturbate cause i started leaking and i have to let it out. My friend told that it is not good to control masturbation when you are like that. What can I do? I started NoFap but pre cum is there but I didn't masturbate. Is it problem ?

2. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Don't listen to your friend. Looks like you conditioned yourself to masturbate when you start getting wet. It's your personal trigger. There are a few ways to avoid a relpase when triggered, for exmple: going for a walk, taking a shower, doing exercise... just escape the situation in any way you like and eventually the trigger will be no more.

3. Sometimes it happens to me as well. Don't do anything. It is gonna disappear.

lonely_eagle likes this.
  4. Stuff tissues in your underwear and keep fighting it.

5. Dinesh The Survivor

Dinesh The Survivor Fapstronaut

Well, you're not alone anymore. We are your friends from now onwards. You will able to control your thoughts when you do nofap for three weeks but, be ready to face the strong upcoming urges. You can do it, never give up, cause you come this far to win this battle. Peace out.

tiredofdoingthis and Tannhauser like this.