1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature Ejac

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by FaithInRealisation, Sep 1, 2019.

1. FaithInRealisation

FaithInRealisation New Fapstronaut

I'm doing nofap and I am a strong believor even when failing a couple of times a month. My main issue is premature ejaculation. Nofap is good and it has helped me in my personality and work ethic and being a better human being BUT it makes me go crazy for woman and premature ejaculation is an issue. I now know that the sex position, breathing and exercises can help.
    Here are a few questions I have and possibly someone can help:

Has nofap cured PE for you? (Longest i think was 60days up to mid of july after that I usually break after 2 weeks but I wont give up and fight for my future)
    If it cured your PE how long did it take of doing nofap?
    Any other real tips for curing PE?

The thing is even if you fap and release that energy, you simply dont want the sex anymore and your motivation is down so either you really want it and you last a minute in bed or you dont want it that much but might last 10minutes in bed which still is bad :/ I want to believe that lasting at least 90 days and more will help your brain to think less about ejaculating and increase your pleasure gain however historically and biologically the whole thing of sex is impregnating so the faster the better which means that is not a solution

2. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

The way you love yourself is the way you love a woman.
    Meaning if u m, you usually want it done asap.
    You need to stop m using your hand altogether.only release with a woman like real men do.
    In due time u will be fine and calibrated.

Rehab_warrior likes this.
  3. FaithInRealisation

FaithInRealisation New Fapstronaut

Thanks man.

Di.Do.555 likes this.