1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with girls

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Of course there must be a physical connection between 2 people. But looks is not the most important thing if you ask me.

2. The Prisoner-335698

The Prisoner-335698 Fapstronaut

I never said i knew what girls like, i just observe what's going on around me and draw conclusions from it.
    Look around you
    Who gets laid more ? The weirdo staying quiet in the corner or the dude in the middle of the action cracking jokes having a good time and making others have a good time ?
    The fact is that i have friends that are not very attractive or even downright ugly that are able to get into a relationship and get laid BECAUSE they are funny to be around and they are assertive.

3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Strong is the Force with this one.

As a man of several decades I can tell you this is absolutely true. Women, sex, girlfriends, etc. will not make you happy unless you’re happy with you.

We have to stop thinking our happiness is intrinsically tied up in others. It’s not. Happiness with others comes from being comfortable with ourselves and being able to give ourselves freely to another without the expectation they’re gonna “fix us.”

I think you realize this somewhat. Definitely start going to the gym. Read. Build something. Take a trip somewhere by yourself (traveling alone gives you incredible perspective). Do something that scares the shit out of you. Get comfortable with who you are. Start a martial art. Nobody is putting limitations on you except you.

4. Thank you for confirming it sir.

5. I feel like giving a like in this comment is not enough.

6. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Grahhhh force ???? Pfffff force is weak ! The Warpstone is strong with this one!! Yesyesyes

7. Spontaneous reaction :

I understand you. I've been in the same situation as you. But you need to understand one thing:

What we think of ourselves is reflected on the outside. No one is going to save you. No one will love you for who you are until you really love yourself unconditionally. No matter what happens to you. Regardless of your past, your fears, your doubts.

Work on yourself. Expand your limits.
    Go to the gym, eat healthy. Talk to the girls you find attractive in your everyday life. Find some fucking meaning in your life and go for it. Don't give up and do things at 3000%.
    No matter what your mental state, failures, doubts, keep going.

I'm the same age as you. But the trigger I got 2 years ago. Since that day, I approach the girls I like in the street, in the stores, in the evening, sober.
    I go to the gym almost every day. I eat well. I have found this fucking meaning to my life and I will not stop for anything in the world. Because I can finally say that I love myself for who I am with my frailties.

You can follow my journal if you want.

You only have one life. One day you will die. It's up to you to see what image of yourself you want to have on the last day of your life.

InappropriateUsername likes this.
  8. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Yep thats what i do and i love myself and i can say i really attract very hot girls since 2 years ago but i still cant go talk with them , im afraid of that ....it bothers me alot.....thats why im on nofap