1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Programming My Brain in Python

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nathan Harris, May 12, 2021.

1. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

What's up with your coding adventures?

I've been doing a lot of work, especially around May and June. Those two months I was working like a coding machine and I made some good progress. It felt like being a robot as I isolated myself.

I want to quit this unholy blasphemous sacrilegious PHP/WordPress job and get a C# job sharply.

vxlccm likes this.
  2. YahayaYusufu

YahayaYusufu New Fapstronaut

Hey! Your coding journey sounds intense but super rewarding. Breaking free from PHP/WordPress and aiming for a C# job is a bold move! Ever thought about exploring opportunities with an IT outstaffing company? They could be a game-changer in landing that ideal C# gig. Keep rocking those coding adventures!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
  3. hiimbubbles

hiimbubbles Fapstronaut

I primarly do mobile development I use alot of React, Java stuff like that

4. Hey I'm good at coding in Flutter, JavaScript, C++ and currently I'm working on React JS. Almost covered the thing but don't have any projects or work to do. Just wasting time here and there.
    Let me know if you need my help

5. Can you please be more specific? I'm familiar with both Java and React, just wondering how they work in mobile development? I design Web pages using React and in the past made some simple programs using Java. Please tell me how they work

hiimbubbles likes this.
  6. hiimbubbles

hiimbubbles Fapstronaut

Sure yah so we mainly use React Native for cross platform apps so like if we were building something that would be used on like say Android and ios. React lets us build out entire apps using only Javascript this is nice because you can create platform specific versions of different components and share that across multiple operating systems as opposed to having to rebuild everything. All of our UI is React based and the components are being used on Ios, Android and PC

Sychar and Hamza Ji like this.
  7. hiimbubbles

hiimbubbles Fapstronaut

I hope that all made sense :/ it did in my head atleast but I often think im terrible at explaining things to others

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    vxlccm and Hamza Ji like this.
  8. Haha that's true lol.
    I got it Bubbles. Thank you

hiimbubbles likes this.
  9. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Good luck with that! Started it once, but turned out to be too complicated for me. I am always keen to learn something new and this time reaching out weecare customer service, maybe they will be able to recommend me some courses, books etc. If anyone here have some advices for me, i would really appreciate them.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    vxlccm likes this.