pup

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MFCSteele, Mar 14, 2016.

1. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

What do you guys think of my dog?
    Let's talk about our best friends!

2. I don't like dogs...

I used to have a black hamster a while ago, long while ago in fact. When I put my hand in cage to get him he turned belly up, started to kick me with all his 4 legs and screamed as loud as he could. I didn't even knew those creatures can make so loud noise. He did not bite or tried to run away tho, just screamed and tried to kick/push my hand away with all his feet while sleeping belly up on his back. Nobody ever took him in hand at pet store so he was afraid, wasn't used to it. He got used to me eventually tho.

That was about how close I got to a dog pet. RIP my little doggy. Maybe he has reborned now as a real dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

I ceeated a thread about dogs and the only reply is not about dogs. This sums up this community pretty well.

TakingTheSteps and Jen@8675309 like this.
  4. ByeForever!!

ByeForever!! Fapstronaut

I don't like dogs. Way too expensive to maintain. And they only love you back coz you give them food. Seriously I would donate that much money to NoFap if I had. Why buy something that has a lower iq than an autistic kid and love and be in an illusion that it loves u back too?

Fyi I almost relapsed the other day when I saw papa and mama dog do the dance with no pants on the road.

5. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

So far only people, on a thread for dogs, talking about how they don't like dogs. You are truly fascinating.

6. ByeForever!!

ByeForever!! Fapstronaut

No seriously tell me what do you like about dogs?
    I feel it's my responsibility to talk you out of this illusion that a dog loves you back.

I would reccomend growing a small potato plant. They are very cute and atleast they give you something back

7. We have a big 115 lb yellow lab and I love him to death. His name is Dexter (named after the tv show haha!) He loves us too, he waits by the door for us to come home, and always gets so excited to see us if we've been gone. I think dogs are the most rewarding pet to have, but that's just my own opinion.

MFCSteele likes this.
  8. Damon

Damon Guest

I love all animals

9. Hamsters are fine. But all animals, especially big ones like dogs, just takes too much time and effort to take care of. You gotta feed them, walk them, pet them and shove them that you love them (ewww), clean up after them and so on. Just too much time and effort for me. My perfect and favorite type of pet is cactus.

ByeForever!! likes this.
  10. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

My dog always comes in and wakes me up at 0200 to check on me. After fiancée started showing around 6 months the dog started sleeping next to her with her head on belly

11. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

I love my dog. I Don't get all those hate comments about dogs. Of course you gotta give them something in return for their love but isn't it always like this except for babys getting their parents love? At least they actually care about you. I once read that when a dog sees his owner his brain reacts like when a human sees someone he loves. So yes it's real love.

btw your dog looks really cute :)

Yes I agree. Why would you want anything other than a dog? Pet like bunnies or hamsters need to be caged and they don't care for you. Cats are by nature loners. The only reason they come to you is because they get food and shelter. They give nothing in return and they don't care. Dogs care about their owners and view them as their pack.

Jen@8675309 and MFCSteele like this.
  12. Screw dogs! They are EXPLOITING YOU FOR LOVE! Frickin' parasites, lol.

13. I haven't had pets in a while, but I used to have three dogs and a cat and they were all great and hilarious.

My cat was a gorgeous mixed breed, mostly Siamese, Mittens, and she was kind of a sassy loner because... Well, she's a cat.

We had a Pomeranian, Misty, who was too fat to jump onto the couch and followed two steps behind my mother for her entire life and sat by the front door pouting whenever my mom was out of the house. She eventually went deaf an mostly blind... And oddly enough, she was the only pet of ours that didn't die of natural causes. (When I say natural causes, I essentially mean getting put down because they're too sick and old to enjoy life anymore.)

We had a cocker spaniel/poodle mix, Pepper, who was kind of our guard dog, sitting on the top of the couch barking at anything that moved.

And then my sisters dog, Misha, was a beautiful Siberian husky. Super gorgeous and sweet dog. I'd love to have another husky someday.

This is bringing back such memories <3 lol it reminds me of a blog I once wrote about my pets... at the risk of seeming like I'm self-promoting, I'll share that here, but you don't have to condemn me if you don't want to read it :p https://cassiescornerblog.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/