Pushing M over the edge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Quetz4l, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Quetz4l

Quetz4l New Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

This morning I saw movies on Youtube from this website and I was curious to join, because it would be cool to achieve the 90+-day feat. So, here I am.

First I'd like to tell some things about how I landed here. When I was about 11y old, I saw my first P-content which was shown by a guy from my school. It all looked funny at first, and hell, we even laughed about it. But when you are alone, it just seems way different. It was until I became 15 that I really felt sick of M and P, and I always cried after I transgressed again. I felt useless and disgusting.

Now I am 18, and still waging war on this heinous thing. I manage to suppress for 2 weeks (my best has been 6 weeks), but then, it suddenly pops up. The most annoying part is that I can't think clear anymore. From time to time I get random thoughts that I won't mention here because I don't want others to get the same thoughts. Anyway, I'm getting tired of this repetition of 2-week streaks, and I hope my last ended yesterday. I don't want to keep using alcohol as a painkiller, but finish it for good.

From today on, I try to stay 'clean' for at least 90 days, of which 10 will be spent at summer camp. I hope to meet a nice girl there so I can put my mind onto other things.

I hope you guys can help me on this journey, and I thank the creator of this website for making available a website like this. Way to go!

-Quetz4l

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut