1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for vegetarians or about vegetarianism.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 19, 2021.

1. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

>natty
    Post ur drug test results next ty.

That’s a YUGE belly button, but thats unrelated

Mfer fucker did a “post body” without being asked. Dedication.

I stand by what I said. There’s only a handful of people who are to do the regimen successfully. I see veganism as a diet for the elite considering what you have to purchase to supplement what you dont get from veg.

2. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Ive been training since 18 im 26 now. i had a 2 year hiatus from the gym when i went vegan at 21 years old due to losing my license and dealing with personal issues. I was going to the gym about 5 times a month for that time aswell as eating very low calories as i didnt know what and how to eat. Then about 23 i started going gym 5-6 days a week again and increasing caloric intake. I also look bigger in photos than in real life due to my small bone structure.

I only take protein powder occasionally (pea protein isolate from Myprotein brand) and just started taking creatine again although these are not that necessary. I dont take b12 as a supplement as the soy milk i drink is fortified with enough b12 already.

I had a blood test about 2 months ago, a month before i took that selfie and 4 months after the group photo, my levels for everything was good. My testosterone was 26nmol/L or about 750ng/dL which is in the higher range but still to low to be on steroids. Thankyou for the compliment though

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    BugsBunny555 likes this.