1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quitting pot and Facebook/twitter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dangermouse, Apr 24, 2014.

1. dangermouse

dangermouse Fapstronaut

I've decided that my p addiction is a total waste of time. But not only that, I've been smoking pot for about the same time as watching hc p. I finally clicked that this might be a compounding reason for my social anxieties. I've decided to quit pot now. It won't be easy, as everyone in my circle of friends is a stoner. But it's been alright so far, 5 days in. It's a different type of buzz, at least I don't crave pot like I do p.
    I view Facebook/twitter in the same light as p in terms of time wasting. I guess these fall under Internet addiction.

My new addictions are playing music and being a loving and sensitive father and husband
    REBOOT COMING UP!

2. IWantABetterLife22

IWantABetterLife22 NoFap Moderator

You go dangermouse! I'm only 22, but my main goal is to be a loving sensitive father and husband too.

3. Time4aChange

Time4aChange Fapstronaut

You're doing awesome! 43 days is solid. Stay focused and you'll be a changed man! I'm curious, are your wife and kids noticing the difference?