Ready to conquer this and move on...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tjay2010, Aug 14, 2014.

1. tjay2010

tjay2010 New Fapstronaut

My name is Tj and I have struggled with this for a while.

I am an IT professional and have worked extraordinarily hard to get to where I am. I am very proud of my accomplishments but I am also a child of divorce. I have myself, also been divorced from my first wife 4 years ago. This is when it all started. The anxiety and skepticism in relationships once you have been cheated on is something that never goes away it seems. I sought solace in flings and masturbation, probably like most in this forum. It happens. We are men and we have needs that are just as emotional as they are physical.

Well now I am moved on to my first real relationship since then and its lasted for almost 8 months now, we are expecting a baby, and I am looking for engagement rings for this girl. Life is good. I had a good hold on all of "it" until the pregnancy changed my girlfriends sexual drive for me and now its all coming back again. My sex drive is super high because I'm a bodybuilder, natural of course. I have always had a strong sex drive but now I am feeling neglected, even though I know I shouldnt. I just dont want something so pointless as this to affect my relationship so I am putting a stop to it.

I feel that this forum will help if not cure this issue for me. And I am looking forward to this journey of re-awakening.

2. eyeofthepenis

eyeofthepenis Fapstronaut

sounds like you got an awesome life man. gl with your journeys, you're a strong guy with strong will, you got this.