Reboot Re:Try, Take 6

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NeroBlack, Jun 27, 2014.

1. NeroBlack

NeroBlack New Fapstronaut

I've tried man. Over and over again to quit the addiction. I've installed K9 each time. I have a good job, my own stuff and almost finish with uni. Leader of organizations but nobody knows about my low self esteem due to this.

I've tried several times to stop, to quit. But I lose by tricking myself and I never make it past a week. It starts with an emotion, maybe depressed, lonely, disappointed or whatever. A few hours after that emotion passes I get the idea to "watch" thinking about new updates, fantasies that will never be reality, different types of sex and I watch. I may watch for a few minutes or hours but I eventually start edging. And I'll edge for a few hours maybe even stop and edge the next day. But I always give into it.

Well I'm going to keep trying to defeat the beast. And hopefully this community will give me the support I never had before...

2. ajay

ajay Fapstronaut

Do it!

Hi, Nero!
    Great that you've joined the community...
    This addiction is very hard to conquer-everyone knows it. And yeah, Everybody here tries to stop this...Have the willpower...Think that you can, nothing can stop you.