1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduction of Physical Aging

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Claustrum, Mar 29, 2022.

Have you experienced a reduction in signs of physical aging on Semen Retention?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2022.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Claustrum

Claustrum New Fapstronaut

Retention obviously allows us to absorb and conserve nutrients we would otherwise spend. Hence why this happens.

In my particular case, I had naturally promenant smile lines due to genetics, which made me look quite older than I am. However after a short time on retention these lines recessed and are now barely present and continue to lighten.

I would like to post your own experiences with this.

2. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

I just remember how about a year ago after a relapse in the morning, I took a picture of myself, and my face looked like I had aged about 10 years. Very wrinkly and suddenly very ugly.

So I think there is something to it….

3. You mean in the short term? For sure. Better skin, for example.
    In the long term, I don't know if Nofap has anti aging effects. It might actually. Interesting question.

4. You don't have to speculate about physical benefits when you think about how you just let yourself go with PMO. It takes a long time edging and then you basically feel like crap for a long time, all of that is going to affect how you do things or don't take care of yourself and over time that will take its toll.

Brahmacharya_UK likes this.
  5. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

In my country especially in my region

Peopple calling other people (stranger) based on age
    For example "pak" is for adult peopple
    "Aa" is for young adult oe older brother

I have so many experienced being called "pak" by other ppl when ever i relapse up until day 20

After day 20 ussualy they called me "Aa"

And im 30 yo with beard so yeahh